Byron Bay Accom have a huge range of accommodation available in and around Byron Bay. This includes Resorts, Motels, Hotels, Apartments, Houses and B&B's. Not all of these property types are available for Schoolies bookings, however the below conditions or the specific property Booking Conditions will apply to all Schoolie bookings.
Byron Bay Accom Schoolies Booking Conditions
Note: Many properties have specific conditions. See: Schoolies Accommodation in Byron Bay
Additional to Booking Conditions All Properties
We are pleased to provide an environment for our youth to celebrate their end of school time. Clear guidelines are needed to make things run smoothly. We would like your holiday in Byron Bay to be an enjoyable experience for you and everyone else concerned. Please read these conditions carefully.
By proceeding to make a booking you acknowledge that all members of your group have read and accepted the schoolies terms and conditions and will abide by them and one nominated group leader will be responsible for the reservation.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- 50% Deposit is to be paid at the time of the booking + 2.5% non-refundable booking fee.
- Your Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel your booking.
- The dollar value of a booking can not be reduced as this is classed as a cancellation and monies are non refundable. Any administration changes to your booking will incur a $100 fee.
- The BALANCE of your accommodation and your SECURITY BOND is payable by the 1st September year of arrival. Bond amount is $1,500. If these funds are not paid by the due date your booking will be cancelled and NO MONIES will be refunded.
CONDITIONS OF THE PROPERTY
Number of guests booked is the maximum allowed and will be strictly enforced.
The property is to be fully secured when unattended
Upon vacation: all rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided, dishes washed and put away, furniture in original position, excess dirt swept, rubbish removed from gardens, BBQ cleaned.
Strata Title Laws must be observed.
- VISITORS: No visitors allowed. PLEASE NOTE some APARTMENT COMPLEXES DO NOT ALLOW visitors at all. The SECURITY GUARD has the right to enter the property if necessary. No Parties and No smoking
- NOISE: No excess noise from Stereos, TV’s, DVD’s or other electronic equipment, loud voices etc. is to be made at anytime. For the comfort of other guests and neighbours, minimal noise only to be audible outside of the property at any time. Additionally if the police are called or your group is warned for noise more than once your bond may be forfeited and you will be evicted.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property furniture or furnishings will be paid for by the guest. Loss of keys will attract a $50 fee.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the property. Charges for cleaning due to smoking in the property will be deducted from your bond.
- A SECURITY GUARD will be present in most cases at your accommodation. This is not just to keep an eye on noise levels etc but for YOUR SECURITY and we would encourage you to speak to the guard if you feel it necessary. If the security guard reports to Byron Bay Accom of intolerable behaviour from any member of your group, this may result in eviction without refund.
Breaches of these conditions may result in the forfeiture of your SECURITY BOND, refusal of key and/eviction at the discretion of the management. If you are evicted prior to your departure date the balance of your accommodation is NOT SUBJECT TO REFUND.
Some on site managed properties will have additional rules or Security Deposit Conditions which are required to be adhered to as conditions for this deposit. Guests must make themselves familiar with these conditions after final payment.