Byron Bay Accom (BBA)
Win a 3 day stay at the gorgeous Pipi's on the Beach
Pipi's on the Beach offers a generous, well appointed two bedroom apartment in an excellent central location with views across Main Beach to the ocean.
Furnished with a Byron flare, Pipi's are ideal for family or friends wanting a beach holiday with all the convenience of town right on your doorstep. Featuring air conditioning, polished timber floors, fully equipped kitchens with open plan living and dining. The living area flows out onto a large balcony with partial views of the Bay.
Pipi's is ideal for discovering the culinary delights of Byron with a selection of delicious restaurants directly downstairs from your accommodation.
A short walk across the street will find you on the golden sands of Main Beach, or a one minute stroll will get you into the centre of Byron.
Terms and Conditions 20.6.17
1. Entry is by making a booking with Byron Bay Accom from 4.00 pm June 20th 2017 to midnight July 4th 2017. The booking can be for arrival to stay in any property for any period of time as long as it is made via Byron Bay Accom.
2. The promoter is: Byron Bay Accom Pty (BBA) ACN 050 055 439, 6/75 Jonson Street Byron Bay.
3. Employees of Byron Bay Accom or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. Entrants must be 21 years or older.
5. The winner will be chosen by draw week commencing 10th July. .
6. Closing date for entry will be 12 midnight 4th July 2017.
7. After these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Other rules of the competition and the prize are as follows: Prize must be booked within 3 months at Pipi’s on the Beach for a 3 night stay up to June 30th 2018, excluding Christmas, Easter & Spring/Summer School Holidays, special event periods and long weekends. All prizes are subject to availability. Once dates are booked they cannot be moved. Prizes include linen, cleaning costs and a bottle of French Champagne (on arrival), but not transport to and from Byron Bay or food costs.
10. All BBA booking conditions must be adhered to. These can be found at http://www.byronbayaccom.net/terms-and-conditions
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
14. Winners will be chosen by sweepstake draw.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Byron Bay Accom, June Competition, PO Box 789 Byron Bay 2481.
23. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).