SCHOOLIES BOOKING CONDITIONS
Normal Booking Conditions apply. In addition these conditions apply.
We are pleased to provide an environment for our youth to celebrate their end of school time. Clear guidelines are needed to make things run smoothly. We would like your holiday in Byron Bay to be an enjoyable experience for you and everyone else concerned. Please read these conditions carefully.
By proceeding to make a booking you acknowledge that all members of your group have read and accepted the schoolies terms and conditions and will abide by them and one nominated group leader will be responsible for the reservation.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- 50% Deposit is to be paid at the time of the booking + booking fee.
- Your Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel your booking.
- The dollar value of a booking can not be reduced as this is classed as a cancellation and monies are non refundable. Any administration changes to your booking will incur a $100 fee.
- The BALANCE of your accommodation is payable by the 1st October year of arrival. SECURITY BOND is payable 7 days prior to arrival. If these funds are not paid by the due date your booking will be cancelled and NO MONIES will be refunded.
- 1.5% credit card surcharge applies to bookings passed over from other agents
CONDITIONS OF THE PROPERTY
- Number of guests booked is the maximum allowed on the property and will be strictly enforced. Guests are required to wear coloured wrist bands which will be distributed on check in.
- The property is to be fully secured when unattended
- Upon vacation: all rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided, dishes washed and put away, furniture in original position, excess dirt swept, rubbish removed from gardens, BBQ cleaned.
- Strata Title Laws must be observed.
- VISITORS: No visitors allowed. The SECURITY GUARD has the right to enter the property if necessary.
- No Parties
- NOISE: No excess noise from Stereos, TV’s, DVD’s or other electronic equipment, loud voices etc. is to be made at anytime. For the comfort of other guests and neighbours, minimal noise only to be audible outside of the property at any time. Additionally if the police or security are called or your group is warned for noise more than once your bond may be forfeited and you will be evicted.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property furniture or furnishings will be paid for by the guest. Loss of keys will attract a $50 fee.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the property. Charges for cleaning due to smoking in the property will be deducted from your bond.
- A SECURITY GUARD will be observing your accommodation during your stay. This is not just to keep an eye on noise levels etc but for YOUR SECURITY and we would encourage you to speak to the guard if you feel it necessary. If the security guard reports intolerable behaviour from any member of your group, this may result in eviction without refund.
Breaches of these conditions may result in the forfeiture of your SECURITY BOND, refusal of key and/eviction at the discretion of the management. If you are evicted prior to your departure date the balance of your accommodation is NOT SUBJECT TO REFUND.