Please be advised that by paying the deposit for your accommodation you are accepting these conditions.
BOOKINGS, DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENTS
* Your initial deposit of 50% and 2.5% booking fee is due at the time of booking. Final payment must be received at least 30 days prior to check-in. (Bond if applicable must be received 7 days prior to arrival).
* However if your arrival date is within 30 days of booking or the total booking value is $600 or less, then full payment must be made when booking. (Bond if applicable must be received 7 days prior to arrival).
* For bookings made within 4 days of check-in, full payment and bond is required at time of booking and only credit card payments will be accepted.
* Information about payments will also appear on your confirmation. Key collection and Check in details are on the final confirmation after payment is made in full.
* BBA reserves the right to cancel any booking due to owner/operator error and refund all funds.
* Schoolies rates apply to all schoolies bookings whatever dates are booked. * 2% credit card surcharge applies to bookings passed over to BBA from other agents
BOOKINGS OVER $10,000
* For bookings greater than $10,000 and made 90 days or more prior to check in:
10% of total amount of booking is to be made upon booking
40% of total amount is to be paid 30 days after booking date
Final payment is to be paid 30 days prior to check in and bond if applicable must be received 7 days prior to arrival.
* For Bookings greater than $10,000 and made less than 90 days prior to check in:
50% of total amount of booking is to be paid upon booking
Final payment is to be paid 30 days prior to check in and bond if applicable must be received 7 days prior to arrival.
* Full payment required for bookings made within 30 days before check in:
This amount will be stated on your Itinerary Confirmation. Bond if applicable must be received 7 days prior to arrival.
* Cancellations for bookings greater than $10,000: If a guest cancels at any time the monies held will be forfeited and are non refundable (excluding bond).
Byron Bay Accom suggests that you obtain Travel Insurance.
HOLIDAY LETTING BOND (may be different for Special Interests Groups eg. Schoolies and individual properties – refer to confirmations)
Some BBA properties will require a Holiday Letting Bond. If a property does require a bond this will be clearly stated on that properties page of our website www.byronbayaccom.net and also on your Itinerary/Booking Confirmation. Bonds are due 7 days prior to arrival and are refunded 7 business days after departure provided no bond claims have been made. Bonds must be paid by visa or mastercard, either online or by contacting BBA. Where credit card details have been provided and the bond is still outstanding 7 days prior to arrival, the last credit card used for payment will be charged. The Bond relates to any missing or damaged items, excessive noise leading to complaints and general cleanliness of the property, eg. left in a clean & tidy condition, washing up done, BBQ cleaned and rubbish removed etc.
SECURITY CALL OUTS DUE TO EXCESSIVE NOISE
The Holiday Letting Organisation Security call outs are charged at $165 including GST per call out. After a 2nd complaint you may be evicted without refund.
In any event, guests are responsible for missing or damaged items and cleaning expenses beyond the usual level for the property and will be charged accordingly.
If a security bond claim exceeds the bond held, the guest agrees that any outstanding balances are to be paid directly to Byron Bay Accom within 1 week of notification including any associated recovery fees. If any claims are made against your bond, a $50 admin fee will apply and be deducted.
NUMBER OF GUESTS - the number of guests must not exceed the amount stipulated in the itinerary or maximum allowed at the property. Breaches will result in bond deduction or eviction without refund.
It is essential that you check the accuracy of your Itinerary/Booking Confirmation when you receive it. If any of this information is not correct (eg dates, number of guests etc) please speak to one of our staff within 24hrs so we can have these details amended and send you an updated Itinerary/Booking Confirmation.
CANCELLATIONS - (may be different for Special Interest Groups eg Schoolies)
All cancellations and amendments must be made via email. All conditions apply to cancelled or part cancelled bookings which reduce the dollar value of the booking also changing from one property to another or giving 30 days or less notice (60 days or less notice during peak times).
a) 31 days OR MORE to arrival OR (61 Days or MORE for Splendour Festival, Easter week, Christmas week, New Year Week and 1st week January) – Fee: $50 Cancellation Fee and Booking fee.
b) 30 days OR LESS to arrival OR (60 Days or LESS for Splendour Festival, Easter week, Christmas week, New Year Week and 1st week January) – Fee: All funds paid forfeited. No refunds available.
Dates booked are not transferable and constitute a cancellation.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS Contact Byron Bay Accom only for any changes. A fee of $50 is incurred per change. Changes which must be notified in advance to BAA include: Increase in number of guests; requests for change of dates; change in composition of guests. e.g. couples to all men. A cancellation does not constitute a change, please refer to cancellation policy.
Key pickup arrangements will vary from property to property.
This information will be clearly displayed on your Itinerary/Booking Confirmation, therefore it is essential that you read this document carefully and we strongly suggest you bring it with you to assist with your check in. If you have misplaced this document please contact this office at least 24 hours prior to your check in.
The balance of your accommodation (and bond if applicable) must be paid prior to your arrival for your keys to be made available.
If you are arriving after hours then you will need to contact Byron Bay Accom/the property 48 hrs prior to your arrival to make suitable arrangements.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
Standard Check in and Check out times are listed below however some properties may vary so please check your Itinerary/Booking Confirmation for details.
Standard Check in time is 2pm. Standard Check out strictly 10am as cleaners will be arriving. If departing before 10am, please contact us 24 hours prior to check out to organise key drop off. Please be aware that if you do not check out by 10am a late check out fee of $50.00 per hour until midday and a full day’s rent thereafter will be charged. Please make sure all garbage is in the bin provided and the property is tidy before leaving.
PLEASE NOTE: CHECK IN AND CHECK OUTS SCHEDULED ON CHRISTMAS DAY, BOXING DAY AND NEW YEARS DAY ARE NOT AVAILABLE. If you're booking covers both Christmas Day and New Years Eve then the booking must be at least 12 days in length
INCLUSIONS FOR HOLIDAY LET PROPERTIES
In booking off site managed, self contained accommodation, the linen provided includes bed sheets, pillowslips, tea towels, one bath towel per person. Please note that holiday lets are not serviced, there’ll be a starter kit containing toilet roll, dishwashing detergent, bin liner, sponge/scourer. Servicing can be arranged during your stay at an extra charge. Beach towels, cot linen and hair dryers are not provided.
REPAIRS TO APPLIANCES IN HOLIDAY LET PROPERTIES (OFF SITE MANAGEMENT)
During your stay, the agent endeavours to have repairs to appliances attended to as soon as possible after being reported. However due to circumstances beyond our control [e.g. having to order parts or non-availability of trade’s people] immediate repair may not be possible. No responsibility is accepted by Byron Bay Accom or the owner in such circumstances. There will be no refunds or discounts. If repairs cannot be attended to, we will use our best endeavours to supply a substitute appliance.
Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
MAPS AND IMAGES
Map images, if shown, are for general information and may not necessarily reflect latest or actual services and geography.
Travel documents will be available to view and print off the website or will be forwarded by post or email when full payment is received.
LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
Byron Bay Accom both for itself and on the behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements. By utilising the services provided by Byron Bay Accom you agree that:
Byron Bay Accom shall not be liable for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of such carriers and/or service providers. Byron Bay Accom will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those traveling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
Byron Bay Accom has taken due care to ensure all information displayed on our site is accurate, however as information is collected from a large number of sources, we cannot guarantee that the site is free from errors. All bookings are made with this understanding and Byron Bay Accom can not be responsible for errors or resultant guest misunderstanding of property information and other site information offered.
LICENCE NOT A TENANCY:
(a) Under these Terms and Conditions guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the property for short term holiday accommodation.
(b) This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the relevant state and territory Residential Tenancy legislation.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information (PII) you provide us. PII includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
Information we collect
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you. i.e. to Make a booking or enquiry (Your full name, address, email address and phone number)
How we use your information
We use your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services. Information collected by us may be used to:
• Purchase BookEasy Pty Ltd products or services - to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
Who we share your information with
We do not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except to accommodation and other relevant suppliers (e.g. tour operator), providing guest name, telephone number, address and email address for each booking.
How you control and access your information
BBA uses the Secure Pay payment gateway, to ensure that credit card data is transmitted securely from our website to your Internet merchant account and card providers.
SCHOOLIES BOOKING CONDITIONS
Normal BBA Booking Conditions apply. In addition these conditions apply.
At BBA we are pleased to provide an environment for our youth to celebrate their end of school time. Clear guidelines are needed to make things run smoothly. We would like your holiday in Byron Bay to be an enjoyable experience for you and everyone else concerned. Please read these conditions carefully.
By proceeding to make a booking you acknowledge that all members of your group have read and accepted the schoolies terms and conditions and will abide by them and one nominated group leader will be responsible for the reservation.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- 50% Deposit is to be paid at the time of the booking + 2.5% non-refundable booking fee.
- Your Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel your booking.
- The dollar value of a booking can not be reduced as this is classed as a cancellation and monies are non refundable. Any administration changes to your booking will incur a $100 fee.
- The BALANCE of your accommodation is payable by the 1st October year of arrival. SECURITY BOND is payable 7 days prior to arrival. If these funds are not paid by the due date your booking will be cancelled and NO MONIES will be refunded.
- 2% credit card surcharge applies to bookings passed over to BBA from other agents
CONDITIONS OF THE PROPERTY
- Number of guests booked is the maximum allowed on the property and will be strictly enforced. Guests are required to wear coloured wrist bands which will be distributed on check in.
- The property is to be fully secured when unattended
- Upon vacation: all rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided, dishes washed and put away, furniture in original position, excess dirt swept, rubbish removed from gardens, BBQ cleaned.
- Strata Title Laws must be observed.
- VISITORS: No visitors allowed. The SECURITY GUARD has the right to enter the property if necessary.
- No Parties
- NOISE: No excess noise from Stereos, TV’s, DVD’s or other electronic equipment, loud voices etc. is to be made at anytime. For the comfort of other guests and neighbours, minimal noise only to be audible outside of the property at any time. Additionally if the police or security are called or your group is warned for noise more than once your bond may be forfeited and you will be evicted.
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property furniture or furnishings will be paid for by the guest. Loss of keys will attract a $50 fee.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the property. Charges for cleaning due to smoking in the property will be deducted from your bond.
- A SECURITY GUARD will be observing your accommodation during your stay. This is not just to keep an eye on noise levels etc but for YOUR SECURITY and we would encourage you to speak to the guard if you feel it necessary. If the security guard reports to Byron Bay Accom intolerable behaviour from any member of your group, this may result in eviction without refund.
Breaches of these conditions may result in the forfeiture of your SECURITY BOND, refusal of key and/eviction at the discretion of the management. If you are evicted prior to your departure date the balance of your accommodation is NOT SUBJECT TO REFUND.