Absolute Belongil Summerhouse - 12 Childe Street, Byron Bay
12 Childe Street, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481, AUS
Point of difference
3 bedrooms - 2 bathrooms - 2 car parks - sleeps 6
Belongil Summerhouse has been architecturally designed for open space living. Nestled behind the dunes of secluded Belongil Beach, the only sounds you will hear are the crashing of the waves and the soothing sounds of nature.
This three bedroom home boasts high vaulted ceilings and is surrounded with sand dunes and beach frontage on one side, Belongil Creek on the other and the rain forest gardens all around which provide all the privacy you could ask for. This allows you to have the house fully opened up to fully enjoy the summer breeze, while still being protected from strong winds.
The large timber deck will lead you on a boardwalk up the stone steps, over the dunes straight onto Belongil Beach where you have a personal covered pergola, great for afternoon drinks while you enjoy the expansive ocean views.
This house has been designed by discerning owners with every luxury in mind.
Meals can be enjoyed in the modern open-plan living kitchen area and cooked using the impressive Italian gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher; or take your guests outside and submerse yourself in an alfresco dining experience on the large timber deck equipped with a 4 burner stainless steel BBQ - perfect for every meal of the day.
ENTRY GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom two is air- conditioned with King bed, and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom three is air-conditioned with 2 single beds (or can be made up as King bed on request) with ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Undercover carport parking for 2 cars
UPSTAIRS FIRST FLOOR
- Open plan design
- Dining table and chairs for 6
- Lounge area has air conditioning, with Flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod dock.
- Guests enjoy complimentary access to internet
- Open the glass sliding doors onto large timber L shaped deck with table & chairs for 8 guests.
- Large 4 burner stainless steel BBQ and outdoor beach shower
- Master bedroom is air- conditioned and features King size bed with TV, a private sunny decklooking through the trees to Belongil Creek.
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and walk through wardrobe
- Guest powder-room
Imagine being close to a world renowned destination like Byron Bay and staying somewhere so very casual, laid-back and chilled out that it all seems a million miles away. Town is only ever a ten minute beach walk away from your Byron holiday accommodation and if this is at all tempting, then welcome to Belongil Beach! Leisurely breakfasts and lunches are available at The Belongil and laid back dinners at the Treehouse. A gentle stroll along the beach takes you right into the heart of Byron Bay, where sophisticated shopping and a vibrant bar and restaurant scene are yours for the taking.
Please note a security bond is required for this property.
This property is fully self-contained and is not a serviced property. You will need to bring all toiletry items and supply your own washing powder, toilet paper (we supply a few), beach towels and food. For cot hire, high chairs or extra linen please contact Byron Bay Holiday Hire on (02) 6685 6247
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
- Air Conditioning
- Located behind the sand dunes Dishwasher
- Three ensuites
- Direct Beach access
- iPod Dock
12 Childe Street, Byron Bay - Absolute Belongil Summerhouse
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
BOOKING CENTRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please click here to view full terms and conditions prior to booking